Geek Links — Jan 13, 2011
Posted on January 13, 2011 by Chris Nelson
We haven’t posted Geek Links in quite a while, so here’s a nice batch of catch-up. No buns to go with, though.
- The Guerrilla Guide to Interviewing (version 3.0)
- Do you know what sorting algorithm you just used?
- C++ is horrid by nature… but not much can replace it
- How to design a replacement for C++
- Coding Horror: A Visual Explanation of SQL Joins
- Ruby | Professional Screencast Tutorials for Web Developers and Alpha Geeks
- 9 Programming Languages To Watch In 2011
- why’s (poignant) guide to ruby
- Encyclopedia of things considered harmful
- Computer History Museum | Revolution is Coming
- Haiku Could Change the World
- Cloud Computing: The Theory Behind The Hype
- Reading the Book
- The Best Way to Use the Last Five Minutes of Your Day
- Why GIMP is Inadequate
- Fresh and Useful HTML5 Tutorials, Techniques and Tricks
- The 20 Best Photoshop Tutorials of 2009
- Stopping illegal file sharing a low priority for DOJ?
- 25 Must-Read Books For Designers, Developers And All Creative Types
- 55 Science Fiction/Fantasy Movies to Watch Out For in 2011
- Jeff Russell’s STARSHIP DIMENSIONS
- Why the hell does Star Trek have so many human-looking aliens?
GET HEAD. It’s exciting.